García & Bodán recognized by The Legal 500 directory
The Legal 500 is a legal directory that evaluates the capabilities of firms with a comprehensive research program, which is reviewed and updated each year to provide the latest insight into the global legal market.
In the latest investigation of The Legal 500 Latin America 2022, García & Bodán has been recognized as a TOP-TIER FIRM in Corporate and Finance, Real Estate, and Intellectual Property, and recommended in 11 practice areas. In addition to this acknowledgement as a firm, García & Bodán professionals were recognized for their individual merits. Among those recognitions we can mention:
- Terencio García: Regional Managing Partner of García & Bodán within Corporate-Financial.
- Eduardo Cabrales: Managing Partner of García & Bodán San Juan del Sur and Tola (Nicaragua) within Real Estate.
- Vanessa Oquelí: Managing Partner of García & Bodán Honduras within Banking and Finance and Corporate.
- Julio Vargas: Managing Partner of García & Bodán El Salvador within Intellectual Property.
Partners – Next Generation Attorneys:
- Godofredo Siercke: Partner of García & Bodán Honduras within Banking and Finance, Corporate and M&A and Tax.
- Graciela Cruz: Partner of García & Bodán Honduras within Intellectual Property.
Associates – Rising Stars:
- Fermina Bolaños: Senior Associate of García & Bodán El Salvador within Intellectual Property.
- David Claros: Senior Associate of García & Bodán El Salvador within Corporate and M&A.
A total of 23 attorneys were recognized by The Legal 500 Latin America for their outstanding contribution to their respective practices.