The ability to settle any legal disputes that the client requires is essential for a law firm. The practice of Litigation and Arbitration at García & Bodán has the capacity to settle disputes through alternative dispute resolution or, if necessary, through litigation in the courts of all jurisdictions, including specialized courts in different areas such as civil and commercial, intellectual property, constitutional, labor and tax litigation and arbitration. Our Litigation and Arbitration Department allow the law firm to offer complete and substantial legal advice, whatever its activity is, thus offering a comprehensive service.
An individual or legal entity, whatever their activity, has the need to defend its interests to prevent possible conflicts, or else, be prepared to face them. We have a team of experienced litigators, which makes the practice deeper and more comprehensive: deep because you can carry out any type of litigation and comprehensive because it can be practiced in any branch of law.
The litigation attorneys at García & Bodán represent the interests of our clients, whether avoiding possible conflicts or being able to solve them. Our practice limits responsibilities and allows us to focus on client’s needs following their line of business whenever possible and ensuring that litigation produces favorable economic results.
- Representation and pre-trial advice.
- Legal representation as plaintiff or defendant.
- Civil, commercial, labor and criminal litigation.
- Mediation process and commercial arbitration.
- Pre-trial actions.
- Execution of court orders issued abroad.
- Procedures for notification of overseas processes.
- Writs of amparo.
- Contentious-administrative litigation.
- Representation in administrative processes before all government bodies.
- Representation in special processes.
- Processes for administrative litigation and State contracting laws.
- Alternative dispute resolution
We stand out for
- Our vast experience in civil, commercial, business, administrative, constitutional, intellectual property, tax and labor litigation; as well as commercial arbitration and mediation.
- Our experience in conflicts related to energy, telecommunications, distribution, construction, commercial, gas and oil.