Banking and Finance
Banking and Finance was born out of our interest of strengthening the services of the firm according to the needs of our clients, with the vision of always providing a complete service with a global perspective to better serve our clients.
García & Bodán counts with a highly qualified team to advise its clients in the Banking and Finance area. Our team of professionals provides advice on both unique and complex financial transactions, such as: syndicated bank financings, structured financings, incorporation of banks and regulated financial institutions in general, trusts, among others.
Our clients can count with an integral legal advice in all their banking and financial matters that translates in legal certainty and compliance with the applicable legislation of their financial transactions.
- Constitution and representation of banks.
- Constitution and representation of financial entities.
- Structuring of financial operations.
- Advice on all types of credits.
- Management before regulators for operations of financial entities.
- Incorporation, advice and representation of foreign financial entities.
- Advice in the processes of creation of infrastructure financing.
- Creation and structuring of investment funds.
- Creation and structuring of trusts.
- Assistance to Fintech companies in their development in the region.
- Advice on financing for the purchase of assets.
- Banking Regulation
- Private Equity
- Financial Institutions Regulatory
We stand out for
- Our legal advice on innovative financial products in the region.
- Attending international banks and financial entities in their operations in the region.
- Support in the creation of innovative financing mechanisms for infrastructure projects.
- Participate in constant training related to the development of Fintech regulation to advise our clients.
Regional Director of the Practice
Partner García & Bodán Honduras
(504) 3392 5901