The Labor practice area at García & Bodán has extensive experience in preventive protection functions and helps our clients to better manage their business affairs in accordance with the procedures established by law. Today, our clients’ labor relations are more complex due to the growth of direct and indirect employees, which makes them require expert advice on labor matters.
Our clients are among the largest retailers in the region in the areas of mass market, department stores, mobile phone and airlines companies; guaranteeing excellent management of its human capital.
- Labor law compliance audit.
- Drafting of employment contracts.
- Drafting and mentoring through the authorization process of internal labor regulatory policies.
- Advice in negotiation and authorization of collective agreements.
- Advice in negotiation and formalization of saving and/or retirement plans in aid of the employees.
- Issuance of legal opinions about particular cases that arise on a daily basis in our clients’ operation.
- Holding discharge hearings for employee offenders.
- Advice and assistance with respect to termination of labor contracts.
- Advice about settlement of social benefits and indemnities.
- Labor lawsuits.
- Representation in administrative proceedings before competent authorities.
- Advice to companies with multicultural teams in obtaining residencies, work permits, permanency and departure of foreigners.
- Social Security
We stand out for
- Being an experienced team with vast knowledge about labor regulations in all the countries where we operate.
- Our record of positive resolutions for our clients in labor matters before judicial and administrative authorities.
- Offering comprehensive and efficient consultancy, guaranteeing an excellent administration of labor liability for our clients.
- Providing advice in everything related to collective agreements, saving plans and legal audits.