Our Capital Markets practice focuses on advising public and private companies seeking to raise capital, and assisting them in structuring alternative forms of financing, advising them on the best capital structures to meet their business objectives.
The experience that our attorneys bring locally to our clients in financing matters in international markets broadens the range of corporate legal services that the firm offers and thus strengthens our position at the regional level where we truly function as an ally in our clients’ businesses.
We serve as advisors and guide for our clients in structuring complex finance transactions, that result in greater benefits for their business.
We have participated in sovereign bond issues, international private bond issuances, advising on derivative transactions and structuring of debt and preferred stock issues, asset finance, acquisition finance and debt portfolio sales and purchases, among others.
- Advising companies and other new players in their participation in the capital markets.
- Structuring of debt and preferred stock issuance.
- Representation of issuers, placement agents and other capital market participants in international securities offerings.
- Advising on regulatory compliance issuances.
- Advising on the structuring of guarantees for this type of transactions.
- Debt structuring and issuance
- Preferred stock issuance
- Derivative transactions
We stand out for
- Advising the Government of Honduras in all sovereign bond issuances, which have marked a milestone in the country.
- Having a team of professionals with extensive experience in Honduras, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica, which allows us to participate in local and cross-border transactions.
- Knowing our clients and their businesses well, gives us the ability to provide innovative solutions according to their real needs in complex transactions.