Tender for the construction of electricity networks in Nicaragua
The National Electricity Transmission Company of Nicaragua is putting out to tender the construction of distribution networks in rural electrification projects.
The work consists of building Primary and Secondary Distribution Networks in 700 communities distributed as follows:
- North Sector 1 – Estelí with 83 communities
- North Sector 2 – Jinotega with 206 communities
- North Sector 3 – Madriz with 117 communities
- North Sector 4 – Matagalpa with 169 communities
- North Sector 5 – Nueva Segovia with 125 communities
The works will be carried out applying the Standard for the Construction of Medium Voltage Networks 7.6/13.2 kV and 14.4/24.9 k V and Low Voltage in round wooden and concrete posts.
Deadline for the submission of bids: July 23rd, 2019
Estimated cost of investment: N/A
Federico Gurdián Sacasa
García & Bodán