Supply and installation of power generation and photovoltaic equipment for self-consumption at the Ciudad Mujer Centers in San Pedro Sula and Choloma in Honduras
The Government of the Republic, through the Presidential Program Ciudad Mujer, has received a loan from the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) to partially finance the cost of the Ciudad Mujer Program, of which it is proposed to use part of the funds to make payments under Contract PPCM-2-97-LPI-B-01-2022 called Supply and Installation of Photovoltaic Energy Generation Equipment for Self-consumption of the Ciudad Mujer Centers.
The bidding will be carried out in accordance with the international public bidding procedures established in the Inter-American Development Bank publication entitled “Policies for the Acquisition of Goods and Works Financed by the Inter-American Development Bank”. and is open to bidders from all countries specified in those policies.
The project will be carried out in two different locations:
- For Lot I, Centro Ciudad Mujer San Pedro Sula; located in the municipal neighborhood, Calpules sector, adjacent to Froilán Turcios school, east of the city of San Pedro Sula, Cortés, Honduras.
- For Lot II, Centro Ciudad Mujer Choloma: located in the Valle de Sula sector, Colonia López Arellano, Choloma, Department of Cortés, Honduras.
All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Maintenance Guarantee as follows:
- For lot I located in San Pedro Sula: USD 5,106.00.
- For lot II located in Choloma: USD 2,683.00
- In case of submitting bids for both lots, the amount of the guarantee shall be USD 7,789.00.
Bids may be submitted no later than May 23, 2022, at 10:45 am, to the Presidential Program Ciudad Mujer.