(504) 9464 4661
Astrid Villeda is Senior Associate of García & Bodán and member of the Corporate and Transactional practice in Honduras.
She began her legal practice by doing internships in the Civil and Family Courts. She joined the firm in 2015 as an intern, where she began to gain experience in legal advice on labor, real estate and administrative matters that has allowed her to achieve the installation and commissioning of various companies of recognized international experience in different sectors such as telecommunications, construction and supervision, automotive, retail, information technology, power generators, loan managers, supermarket chains, financing companies, quality certifiers, chemical laboratories.
- Non-Governmental Organizations and Foundations
- Real Estate
- Graduated with Honors (Magna Cum Laude) from a Master’s Degree in Business Law – Universidad Tecnológica Centroamericana (UNITEC), 2020.
- Graduated in Law with honors (Summa Cum Laude) – Universidad Católica de Honduras (UNICAH), 2017.
- First place Award to “Generación de Derecho” – Universidad Católica de Honduras (UNICAH), 2017.
- Corporate and M&A, The Legal 500, 2023.
- Legal advice to a company dedicated to the supervision and construction of a recognized international trajectory in its everyday operations, such as incorporation of foreign subsidiary, review and formalization of contracts, registration in the relevant registries, advice on tender projects and all kinds of mercantile documents necessary for the commercial operation.
- Counsel to the client, a leading company in power generation, in a capital increase of the company for the amount of L 200 million.
- Counsel on the start-up and operation formalities of a Non-Governmental Organization, initiative of The World Economic Forum, Global Shapers Community Tegucigalpa.
- Contribution in Annual Report of World Bank and International Finance Corporation ¨Doing Business¨, 2018.
- Honduran Bar Association.
- Currently studying Master in Corporate Compliance – European Postgraduate and Business Center (CEUPE).
- Master in Business Law (Magna Cum Laude) – Central American Technological University (UNITEC), 2020.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Católica de Honduras (UNICAH), 2017.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney since 2017.