Construction of a bridge box in Aldea Las Huertas, Municipality of Yarula, Department of La Paz, Honduras
The Honduran Social Investment Fund (FHIS, for its acronym in Spanish) attached to the Secretariat of State in the Offices of Community Development, Water and Sanitation (SEDECOAS, for its acronym in Spanish) has opened a new national public tender identified for all those companies qualified in the category of “Bridges”.
The Project consists of the construction of the Caja Puente Pavement located in the Village of Las Huertas, Municipality of Yarula, Department of La Paz. The expected completion date of the works, counted from the beginning of these is 120 calendar days.
In order for bidders to visit and inspect the area of the works and its surroundings to obtain, on their own, all the information that may be necessary to prepare the bid according to what is observed in the field, interested parties must attend a field visit on Tuesday, October 12th, 2022, at 11:00 a.m.
All bids must be accompanied by a Maintenance Guarantee for an amount equal to 3% of the bid amount.
The project is divided into multiple tranches, within which the activities to be performed are as follows:
- Caterpillar tractor rental
- Demolition of concrete/masonry elements
- Hauling of material (waste)
- Theodolite plotting per day
- Source diversion with laborers
- Ground crawler excavation
- Masonry structure
- Cutting, bending, forming rings, and placing reinforcing steel.
- Top slab formwork
- Slab curing
- Stripping of concrete elements
- Construction of asphaltic joint for concrete slab.
- Final cleaning of the area on bridges
- Layout and marking of roadway
- Backfilling of select compacted material with plate compactor
- Conformation of approaches