(503) 2264 0977
Rodrigo José Benítez Nassar is Associate of García & Bodán and member of the Tax and Corporate and Transactional practices in El Salvador.
Rodrigo joined García & Bodán as an intern, then went on to perform as law clerk within the Intellectual Property practice, later in the Corporate area and recently in the Tax area.
His experience and studies in data protection issues have allowed him to attend, through the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of El Salvador – CAMARASAL, to be part of the legislative commissions where the Law Protection of Personal Data in El Salvador is being discussed.
In corporate matters, his experience stands out in the constitution, dissolution and liquidation of companies, due diligence for acquisitions and mergers of companies, execution of projects, opinions on contractual matters, consumer protection and labor law.
Rodrigo has had the opportunity to act on an interim basis and at different times, as legal advisor to two important clients of the firm, with excellent performance.
Having started an early working career, has made him responsible, diligent, and committed in his work, apart from providing him with professional experience.
- Fusions and acquisitions
- Purchases and Contracts of Goods and Services
- Advice to client within the telecommunications sector, in relation to the sale of assets to a North American company of related services.
- Advice to an airline on consumer protection issues and airline operator renewal.
- Advice on regional strategy for a globally recognized brand for footwear on anti-piracy issues, in coordination with lawyers in Mexico and Central America, following civil and criminal proceedings against the infractions suffered by the client.
- Contribution to the Annual Report of the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation “Doing Business”, 2021.
- Advice on the program for the formalization of Companies to Entrepreneurs who are members of (CAMARASAL), in conjunction with the International Labor Organization (OIT), 2020.
- Member of the Institute of Law and Information Technologies (Nodo), El Salvador.
- Studying a Master’s Degree in Protection of Personal Data – Universidad de la Rioja (Spain), 2021.
- Diploma in New Technologies Law, Universidad Centroamericana José Simeón Cañas (UCA), 2020.
- Graduated in Law – “Dr. José Matías Delgado” (UJMD), 2018.
- Authorized to practice as a Lawyer since 2020.