(504) 9985 1758
Mauricio Zarruk is Senior Associate of García & Bodán Honduras.
Mauricio has distinguished himself as a trustee for 13 years of one of the largest distributors of medicines, cosmetics and consumer goods in Honduras. He served as legal manager of one of the largest warehouse chains. In both companies he served legal needs in almost all areas of law by virtue of the commercial nature of those businesses and all the legal burden they generate.
He has experience in sanitary registrations, tenancy, labor, administrative, consumer protection, review and drafting of commercial contracts and trademark registration.
- Extensive experience in solving problems related to health registrations of veterinary products for one of the largest companies in Central America dedicated to the manufacture and marketing of veterinary products.
- Labor counseling at corporate level, especially to call centers, with issues related to the Hourly Employment Law, labor reserve and internal labor regulations.
- Advice to international media conglomerate concerning to data privacy.
- Honduran Bar Association.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney since 2002.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras (UNAH), 2002.