(506) 8546 0871
Mariela Saborío is an Associate at García & Bodán and a member of the Corporate and Transactional and Banking and Finance practice areas in Costa Rica.
She has an international approach in the practice of her profession, based on her experience and participation in transactions for important multinational companies.
Mariela has extensive knowledge in the areas of commercial and corporate law, banking, intellectual property, notarial law, migration, real estate, commercial contracts, credit contracts, private loans, among others.
Prior to joining García & Bodán, Mariela was an associate in recognized Central American firms, collaborating mainly in corporate and real estate matters providing legal assistance to national and foreign companies.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Advice and assistance in corporate transactions.
- Assistance in closing credit agreements with international banks.
- Preparation of documentation for submission of bids within the Integrated Public Procurement System (SICOP, for its acronym in Spanish) platform.
- Review, drafting, and elaboration of legal contracts in the areas of credit, labor, professional services, insurance, among others.
- Drafting of deeds for the constitution of mortgages, assignment of mortgages, purchase and sale of properties, the rectification of measurements as well as the segregation of properties.
- Due diligence in commercial and real estate matters.
- Drafting of various notarial documents, among them, minutes, notarizations, certifications, testimonies, etc.
- Costa Rican Bar Association.
- Member of the Legal & Legislative Affairs and Fiscal Policy Committees and of the Digital Innovation forum of the American Chamber of Commerce of Costa Rica (AmCham).
- Member of the Banking, Competition and Digital Economy Group of the International Chamber of Commerce of Costa Rica (ICC).
- Ongoing Master’s Degree in Business Law – ADEN International Business School, Costa Rica.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney since 2022.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Escuela Libre de Derecho, Costa Rica, 2020.