(505) 8435 0126
Harry Agustín Bodán-Shields is Senior Associate of the firm in Managua, Nicaragua.
During his extensive career, he has been Chargé d`Affaires a.i., in Lima and World Bank Consultant (STC); Permanent Representative of Nicaragua to GATT in Geneva; Chief of the Nicaraguan Diplomatic Mission to the European Communities in Brussels; been Ambassador to Japan and Dean of the Diplomatic Corps concurrent in Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei and the Philippines; Minister and Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs of Nicaragua
- International Law
- Legislative Affairs
- National Decorations:
- Order “Rubén Darío” of Nicaragua (Grand Cross).
- Order “Miguel Larreynaga” of Nicaragua (Grand Cross).
- Order “José de Marcoleta” (Grand Cross).
- Foreign Decorations:
- Order “Mérito de Mayo” of Argentina (Grand Cross).
- Order “Mérito Civil” of Perú (Grand Cross).
- Order “Merito Civil” of Spain (Grand Cross).
- Order “Brilliant Star” of Taiwan (Grand Cross).
- Order of the Crown. Belgium (Grand Official).
- Order of the Rising Sun, Japan (Gran Cordon).
- History: “Nicaragua: Teatro de lo Absurdo”.
- History Fiction: “El Edén del Camaleón”.
- Fiction: “Simbad y los Terrícolas”.
- Postgraduate diploma – Spanish School of Diplomacy (Graduated with Honors).
- Doctorate in Law – Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney and Notary