(504) 3343 8719
Gabriela Aguirre is Senior Associate of García & Bodán in Honduras.
She started her career from a young age, collaborating in commercial law matters in institutions where she has worked, among which stands the School of Civil Engineers of Honduras.
Gabriela has extensive experience in the legal-administrative areas, supervises and carries out various legal procedures before governmental, private and autonomous institutions such as regulatory, fiscal, labor, consumer protection, environment, among others to companies within industries, call center, telecommunications, supermarket chain, food and beverages.
- Tax, The Legal 500, 2023.
- Tax counseled for tax payment and exoneration of tax and customs duties for of the largest companies of meat products in Honduras.
- Tax counseled for tax declaration against Honduran tax authority for one of the biggest supermarkets chains in Honduras.
- Honduran Bar Association.
- Member of the Customs and Taxes Committee of the Honduran American Chamber of Commerce.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras (UNAH), 2003.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney since March 2006.