(504) 3343 8719
Gabriela María Aguirre Barahona is Associate of García & Bodán in Honduras.
She started her career from a young age, collaborating in commercial law matters in institutions where she has worked, among which stands the School of Civil Engineers of Honduras.
Gabriela has extensive experience in legal-administrative areas, supervises and conducts many legal procedures before governmental, private and autonomous institutions such as regulatory, tax, labor, environmental, consumer protection, among others.
- Tax counseled for tax payment and exoneration of tax and customs duties for of the largest companies of meat products in Honduras.
- Tax counseled for tax declaration against Honduran tax authority for one of the biggest supermarkets chains in Honduras.
- Honduran Bar Association.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras (UNAH), 2003.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney since March 2006.