(504) 9804 7582
Eustaquio Sabillón Cruz is Of Counsel of García & Bodán in Honduras.
He has practiced in Honduran courts and notaries for over thirty years in different areas. He also has served as Court Clerk and Receptor of the Fourth District Court of Criminal Department in Francisco Morazán, Attorney of Instituto Nacional Agrario (INA) for the Northwestern region, as well as Judge of the First Civil of San Pedro Sula.
Since July 2016 Eustaquio is serving as Alternate member of the Social Welfare Institute of the Honduras Bar Association. From 15 years he has served as legal advisor at the public law institution of Honduras, called Social Security Institute and the Military Lyceum Northern Institution.
- Real Estate
- Recognition granted by the “Program of Modernization of the Justice Administration” for participating in the Workshop Seminar “New Law of the Judiciary”.
- Recognition granted by the Armed Forces of Honduras for “…relevant and valuable support in the development of our Army”, extended by the General Commandant of the Army, Romeo Orlando Vásquez Velásquez, December 11th 2003.
- Recognition “Honra La Toga”, extended by the Honduras Bar Association by the honest exercise of the profession of law, February 23rd 1993.
- Professor of Civil Law, Commercial Law and Labor Law in the Centro Universitario Regional del Norte (CURN), now known as Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras del Valle de Sula (UNAH-VS).
- Sampedrano Cultural Center.
- Honduran Bar Association.
- Participation in a variety of seminars on Collective Bargaining and Notaries.
- Course on Comparative Law – University of New York, United States of America, 1967.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras (UNAH), 1965.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney and Public Notary.