(505) 8418 1620
Doris Isabel Rodríguez Dávila is Staff Attorney in García & Bodán in Managua, Nicaragua.
She has experience in various procedures related to Tax Law, Municipal Law, Social Security Law, Sanitary Registrations, Registration as Importer and Exporter.
- Free Zones
- Real Estate
- Non-governmental Organizations
- Assistance in the verification of possible tax contingencies during the due diligence as part of the advisory provided to Grupo Lala due to the acquisition of Eskimo S.A. in Nicaragua.
- Municipal, cadastral and registration research for the advisory regarding the purchase and subsequent registration of a property for the development of free zones operations of the client.
- Assistance in the due diligence related to the investigation of the properties registry of the principal gaming company in Nicaragua, to be purchased by the client, the biggest gaming and entertainment company in Spain and Latin America.
- Assistance in the constitution of a trust and horizontal property regime for the construction of warehouses to be used as offices for one of the biggest real estate developers of Nicaragua.
- Asistencia en la elaboración de proceso de debida diligencia para Essilor International uno de los principales productores de lentes y equipamiento óptico en el mundo ante la posible compra del principal productor óptico del país. El proceso conllevó una extensiva investigación registral de todos los inmuebles, flota vehicular y de las sociedades de la empresa a ser adquirida.
- Graduated in Law with mention in Private Law – Universidad Centroamericana (UCA), 2007.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney since 2011 and as Notary Public since 2012.