(502) 5201 8515
Rodrigo Coronado is a Senior Associate at García & Bodán in Guatemala and a member of the Corporate and Transactional and Real Estate practices.
Rodrigo has 14 years of legal experience, focused on generating value and managing contingencies for corporate and individual clients. He has experience in the management of due diligence, prior to acquisitions or transfers of companies, execution and negotiation of purchase and financial contracts associated with such operations. He has also acted as corporate, contractual, real estate and tax advisor for the structuring of long-term projects.
He has extensive experience and specialization in the advice and formalization of corporate transactions, as well as commercial contracting and, in particular, the incorporation of companies, mergers, spin-offs, joint ventures, offshores and company acquisitions. He has advised in the management of real estate assets and in operations of purchase and sale, leasing, financing and asset protection.
- Real Estate
- Intellectual Property
- Deed of more than 10 buildings constituted in Horizontal Property as well as condominiums of houses, warehouses and lodging buildings, the purchase and sale of the affiliated estates created and the bank credits with mortgage guarantees on said estates in an agile, efficient and highly ordered manner; accrediting more than 500 purchase and sale deeds.
- Constitution of more than 100 mercantile entities for clients in diverse fields such as commerce, services, finance, agriculture, imported/exported and industrial.
- Efficient management of the portfolio of more than 4,000 trademarks, trade names and advertising signs of the law firm of Roberto Colmenares Arandi.
- Complete structuring for a grain storage company based in Puerto Quetzal, of all the legal requirements demanded by the human resources area in a company; maintaining all the requirements that the Labor Code and other laws of the matter demand, as well as negotiating collectively to avoid the constitution of a union.
- Guatemalan Bar Association.
- Real Estate Training Program – Cámara de Corredores de Bienes Raíces de Guatemala, 2014.
- Tax Update, Fiscal Update Seminar – Universidad Francisco Marroquín, 2012.
- Update on Contemporary Commercial Law – Instituto del Derecho Mercantil, 2012.
- Major Real Estate – Alta Dirección de Negocios (ADEN), 2008.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney and Notary Public since 2004.
- Graduated in Law- Universidad Francisco Marroquín, 2004.
- International Seminar on Electronic Contracting and International Seminar on Electronic Collaboration Contracts – International Congress of the Latin American Council of International and Comparative Law Scholars “COLADIC”, Argentina, 2003.
- Forensic Oratory Course and Forensic Medicine Course – Universidad Francisco Marroquín. 2003.