(505) 8422 0729
Naimeh Suárez is Associate of García & Bodán in Managua, specializing in the tax practice area.
She has experience in corporate transactions, knowledge on compliance regulations, and has collaborated in exoneration processes through taxable lists of regional companies related to the agricultural and livestock sector. Her participation in due diligence has allowed her to develop in issues regarding shares, boards of directors, shareholders’ meetings, decision and presence quorums, commercial contracts, commercial registries, shareholders’ agreements, among others.
- Magna Cum Laude in Law – Universidad Americana (UAM), 2018.
- Diploma of Academic Excellence Faculty of Legal and Social Sciences – Universidad Americana (UAM), 2015-2017.
- Participation in due diligence for the acquisition of companies belonging to the mining sector.
- Advice and representation of tobacco company before the MEM for regulatory compliance of LPG and Diesel tank facilities.
- Tax advice for the payment of taxes and exemptions from taxes and customs duties for a regional company in the agricultural sector.
- Advice and representation of regional company before the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit (MHCP) for approval of annual import plan and obtaining exemptions.
- Collaboration in trust processes by means of custody of funds contracts, to facilitate the purchase and sale of real estate.
- Collaboration in the process of merging companies related to the agricultural sector.
- Participation in the publication of “Doing Business: Training for Reform of the World Bank Group”, 2019.
- Participation in the Nicaragua Project of the World Universities Comparative Law Project – Allen & Overy Global Law Intelligence Unit, 2018.
- Participation in the Inter-American Human Rights Competition “Eduardo Jiménez de Aréchaga” – Costa Rican Association of International Law, San José, Costa Rica, 2016.
- Currently studying a Master’s degree in Administrative Law – Institute of Legal Study and Research (INEJ).
- Postgraduate course in policies and procedures of internal control for the prevention of the risks of LA / FT II edition – Universidad Americana (UAM), 2020.
- Authorized to practice as Attorney since 2019.
- Graduated with honors (Magna Cum Laude) in Law – Universidad Americana (UAM), 2018.