(505) 8422 0729
Naimeh Suárez is an Associate of García & Bodán in Managua, specializing in the area of tax practice.
She has experience in corporate transactions, knowledge of compliance regulations, and has collaborated in exoneration processes through exhaustive lists of regional companies related to the agricultural and agricultural sector.
She has participated in due diligence, advice on corporate structures of companies through the preparation of shares, boards of directors, shareholders ‘meetings, decision quorums and presence, commercial contracts, commercial records, shareholders’ agreements. Likewise, she has adviced companies in administrative processes in which it involves the preparation of the applicable resources in accordance with the corresponding legal regulation of the tax and / or customs authorities, among others.
- Magna Cum Laude in Law – American University (UAM), 2018.
- Diploma of Academic Excellence Faculty of Legal and Social Sciences – American University (UAM), 2015-2017.
- Participation in Due Diligence for the acquisition of companies belonging to the mining sector.
- Advice and representation of tobacco company before the Ministry of Energy and Mines (MEM) for regulatory compliance of LPG and Diesel tank facilities.
- Tax advice for the payment of taxes and exemptions from taxes and customs duties for a regional company in the agricultural sector.
- Advice and representation of regional company before the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit (MHCP) for approval of Annual Import Plan and obtaining exemptions.
- Collaboration in trust processes by means of custody of funds contracts, to facilitate the purchase and sale of real estate.
- Collaboration in the process of merging companies related to the agricultural sector.
- Contribution in “Doing Business: Training for Reform of the World Bank Group” Annual Report, 2019
- Participation in the Nicaragua Project of the World Universities Comparative Law Project – Allen & Overy Global Law Intelligence Unit, 2018.
- Participation in the Inter-American Human Rights Competition “Eduardo Jiménez de Aréchaga” – Costa Rican Association of International Law, San José, Costa Rica, 2016.
- Postgraduate course in Policies and procedures of internal control for the prevention of the risks of LA / FT II edition – American University (UAM), 2020.
- Attorney since 2019.
- Graduated with honors (Magna Cum Laude) in Law – Universidad Americana (UAM), 2018.