(504) 9976 4426
Miguel Armando Zapata Izaguirre is Managing Director of García & Bodán San Pedro Sula, Honduras and member of the Corporate and Transactional and Labor practices.
He has been legal adviser to Free Zone companies, commercial and food processing companies, among others. He has also held Human Resources positions in national, regional and international companies. Also he’s been lead negotiator in Collective Bargain Agreements for agricultural companies in Honduras and has provided advice in similar processes to companies in Guatemala.
- Energy Renovable
- Natural Resources
- Creation of Environmental Legal Matrix for company in the food industry.
- Adviser in government contracting processes for security and intelligence software.
- Part of the committee of the private sector for the redaction of the bylaws of the Special Development Zones Act (Charter Cities).
- Advisor to Producers Federation in the drafting of technical regulations for exporting food products.
- Professor in the Law Faculty of Universidad Tecnológica de Honduras.
- X Annual Wall Street Green Summit, Nueva York, 2011
- Starting a Foreign Investment Across Countries, local contributor for Honduras, 2013
- Honduran Bar Association
- Graduated in Law, Universidad Católica de Honduras, 2005
- Admitted to practice as Attorney since June 2005.
- MBA with emphasis in Human Resources, Universidad Tecnológica Centroamericana (UNITEC), 2008.
- Human Resources Course, UNITEC, 2009
- Alternate means of conflict resolution Course, Conciliation and Arbitration Center of the Cámara de Comercio e Industrias de Cortés, 2013.
- Cold War negotiation seminar, ADEN Business School, 2014
- Efective Negotiation Tactics, ADEN Business School, 2014
- Harvard Negotiation Methods Seminar, Chiquita Brands International.