(505) 8677 4706
Melissa Aráuz is Staff Attorney at García & Bodán in Managua, Nicaragua.
She joined the firm in 2018. She obtained the Summa Cum Laude award in the defense of her degree exam as a way of completing her studies at Universidad Centroamericana (UCA). In addition to practicing within the corporate practice, she also develops in real estate.
- Trademarks and other Distinctive Signs
- Sanitary Registries of food products, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, veterinarians and agriculture.
- Real Estate
- Graduated with honors from one of the best houses of studies in Nicaragua, Universidad Centroamericana, 2016.
- Academic Excellence, Universidad Centroamericana, 2015.
- Best Scholarship Awarded, Universidad Centroamericana, 2015.
- Sanitary records of numerous food products from one of the most important manufacturers of food products in Latin America.
- Support to the tax department in the preparation of legal analysis on the impact of the reforms to Law 822 on companies, the Tax Consultation Law, issued in 2019.
- Support to the main association of consumer products of Nicaragua in the elaboration of an amparo resource, achieving satisfactory results.
- Assistance in the constitution and registration of a consortium in Nicaragua.
- Registry, cadastral and municipal investigation for advice regarding the sale and subsequent registration of real estate to a leading company in the dairy sector in Nicaragua.
- Participation in the program support to the academy of the Faculty of Legal Sciences Universidad Centroamericana.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney and Notary Public since 2018.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Centroamericana (UCA), 2016.