(505) 8435 3030
María Fernanda González Obregón is an Associate at García & Bodán San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
She joined the firm in 2017. During her work experience she has worked in the area of damages, real estate and corporate law. She has experience in different immigration, registration and administrative procedures.
- Purchasing and Contracting of Goods and Services
- Real Estate
- Graduated with academic excellence, Universidad Centroamericana (UCA), 2017.
- Maximum qualification Cum Laude for degree thesis, Universidad Centroamericana (UCA), 2017.
- Recognition of Academic Excellence, Universidad Centroamericana (UCA), 2015 and 2016.
- Participation in Legal Olympics, Central American University (UCA): 2015 first place.
- Preparation of public and private instruments related to the disposal of movable and immovable property
- Registry investigations or due diligence of commercial and real rights
- Assistance in the incorporation of commercial companies.
- Preparation of legal opinions.
- Advice and monitoring of foreigners on immigration issues
- Graduation thesis entitled “A look at the extra-contractual civil liability of the electricity distributors Disnorte and Dissur for damages to third parties in Nicaragua”. It is currently in the library of the Universidad Centroamericana (UCA) for consultation.
- Authorized to practice as an Attorney and Notary Public since 2018.
- Post-graduate degree in Civil Procedure Law with emphasis on oral techniques. Institute of High Judicial Studies, 2017
- Law degree, graduated with academic excellence. Central American University (UCA), 2017
- Participation in the “Support to the Academy” program of the Central American University (UCA) during 2015-2016.
- French (Intermediate)