Director of the Legal Assistance Department
(505) 8429 7438
Juan García is Director of Legal Assistance of García & Bodán in Managua, Nicaragua.
Since young felt interest by advocacy which allow him to work at the Nicaraguan Ministry of the Interior, in the department of Transit and Investigation. Nowadays most of his experience is focused in Corporate Law and registration procedures.
- Registry, cadastral and municipal investigations as part of the advisory provided to the buyer, a Guatemalan real estate developer, in their purchase of a real property for the development of premium residential projects in Managua.
- Assistance in the due diligence related to the investigation of the properties registry of the principal gaming company in Nicaragua, to be purchased by the client, the biggest gaming and entertainment company in Spain and Latin America.
- Postgraduate degree in Civil Procedural Law with emphasis on Commercial Law, 2019.
- Specialization in Notary, Cadastral and Registry Law, 2018.
- Authorized to practice as a Lawyer since 2015 and as a Notary Public since 2016.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Centroamericana de Ciencias Empresariales, 2011.
- Postgraduate Degree in Marketing. 2010.
- Graduate in Business Administration – Universidad Centroamericana de Ciencias Empresariales (UCEM), 2009