(506) 4001 6878
Jaime Schmidt is Of Counsel of García & Bodán and member of the Intellectual Property practice in Costa Rica.
His experience has focused on providing legal advice on intellectual property, computer and corporate law, contractual and business development, understanding regulatory compliance in data protection, use of social networks, and web 2.0 .; software protection and licensing; regulatory compliance in digital marketing strategies; legal advice on trademark and patent procedures for Costa Rica, Central America and the Caribbean; judicial and extrajudicial litigation in matters of intellectual property and competition.
His experience in intellectual property matters allowed him to contribute to the management of the trademarks department in Europe and LATAM, and the International cooperation for LATAM of a recognized legal firm in Spain.
- Trademarks and other Distinctive Signs
- Patents and Industrial Designs
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Computer Security Program – ULACIT – CIT, 2017 – 2021.
- Notarial Law Specialty – Universidad Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2017.
- Master in Industrial Property Law, Information and Communication Technologies – ESADE Faculty of Law, Ramon Llull University, Barcelona, Spain, 2016.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Escuela Libre de Derecho San José Costa Rica, 2013.