(504) 9901 1551
Iván Alfredo Vigil Molina is Of Counsel of García & Bodán in Honduras.
Prior to joining the firm served as Attorney in law firms in Honduras and in positions such as External Consultant in legal matters of the Ministry of the Interior and Justice; External Legal Counsel in transfer of property records from the Judiciary to the Executive Branch of the Land Administration Program of Honduras (PATH); Legal Counsel of the Municipal Management of Water and Sanitation Unit of the Municipality of the Central District and External Consultant of the Transportation and Infrastructure Studies Center (CETI).
He also served as Deputy Manager of Talent in the National Sustainable Rural Development Programme and Urban (PRONADERS).
- Counseled in labor matters to company that provides products and food services, agricultural, financial and industrial for everyone.
- Counseled in civil matters to company that has emerged as pioneer and leader in the personal insurance market offering one of the largest investment portfolios in the nation, creating savings and working capital for thousands of people.
- Counseled in criminal matters to a subsidiary company that provides wireless services in Central American countries and operates using its prestigious brand offering third generation (3G) products comprising video, voice and data.
- Contribution in Annual Report of World Bank and the International Finance Corporation “Doing Business”, 2014.
- Professor at the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras (UNAH), 2002-2004.
- Honduran Bar Association.
- Participation in a variety of seminars on Electoral Strategy, Conciliation and Arbitration in Honduras, Criminal Appeals and Civil Litigation.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras (UNAH), 1998.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney since 2002.