(503) 6198 4207
Héctor Gómez is a Staff Attorney of García & Bodán and a member of the Corporate and Transactional and Tax practice areas in El Salvador.
His professional experience includes incorporation, dissolution and liquidation of companies, assistance in the authorization of free zone users and advice to non-governmental organizations and foundations on corporate and tax matters.
He began his career in the Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court of Justice of El Salvador, as an intern in the field of unconstitutionality, participating in the development of judgments on tax and electoral matters.
- Accompaniment in the free trade zone user authorization of a leading U.S. company in the industry of customized thermal transfers.
- Collaboration in the authorization as credit card issuer of an important regional financial institution.
- Diploma in Iberoamerican Administrative Law – Universidad de La Coruña, España and the Centro Latinoamericano de Derechos Humanos, 2020.
- Diploma in Government and Judicial Management – Universidad de Austral, Argentina, 2020.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management – Universidad de Austral, Argentina, 2020.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney since 2022.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Centroamericana “José Simeón Cañas” (UCA), 2019.