(505) 8435 3005
Francisco José Acevedo Jiménez is Associate of García & Bodán in the Corporate and Transactional and Real Estate practices in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
He has significant experience giving advice to important local and foreign corporations and NGOs in Corporate Law, Real Estate, Banking, Civil, Labor and Migratory Law. He also has significant experience advising foreign citizens and investors to apply for the resident migratory status in Nicaragua and he has served as Coordinator of the Corporate Department of different law firms in the country.
- Real Estate
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Graduated with Academic Excellence and beneficiary of the scholarship of the Master’s Degree in Corporate Law with Specialization in Legal Advising, UCA, 2016.
- Graduated in law as Maxime Cum Laude, Universidad Centroamericana (UCA), 2014.
- Academic Excellence, Master’s Degree in Corporate Law with Specialization in Legal Advising, Certified by ACAP, Universidad Centroamericana (UCA), 2016.
- Graduated in Law as Maxime Cum Laude – Universidad Centroamericana (UCA), 2014.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney since 2014.