(504) 9954 2807
David Israel Díaz Hernández is Senior Associate of García & Bodán and member of the Labor and Litigation and Arbitration practices in Honduras.
His widely professional experience is focused on Civil Procedural Law and Contentious Administrative Law. Besides, he also has experience in Social Security Law, as he served as Legal Advisor and Chief of Legal Department in a Social Welfare and Pensions institution for 10 years. His professional experience also includes Human Resources, Labor, Commercial, Maritime and Administrative Law while he served as Managing Partner at a renowned Honduran law firm. He completed specialized studies in International Law and Human Rights, Arbitration and a Diploma in Finances.
- Legal Representation in Civil procedural matter for one of the most successful and large multinational companies of chain stores in the world.
- Collaboration with a Report of the Situation of Human Rights in Honduras. EOTO-WORLD, an International NGO for Human Rights Defense and Defenders, 2014.
- National Council for the Protection of Human Rights Defenders.
- Secretary of Board of Directors of the French Alliance at Tegucigalpa.
- Master in International Law and Human Rights – Instituto Europeo Campus Stellae, Spain, 2010-2012.
- Graduated in Law focused in International Law – Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras (UNAH), 2005.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney since March 2008.
- Basic French