Director of the Legal Assistance Department
(505) 8356 8349
Álvaro Enrique Cruz Briceño is Director of Legal Assistance of García & Bodán San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
He served as Law Clerk when he joined the firm. He started his legal practice as Intern in the Bufete Popular Universidad Politécnica de Nicaragua (UPOLI) in 2011.
He continued his professional career in an independent law firm from 2012 to 2014 focused his practice in Registry Law and Family Law. He has an extensive experience in registration process of properties and Nicaraguan Companies.
- Real Estate
- Accomplishment of Registry search on properties located in Rivas, as a part of the process of acquisitions of assets from La Perfecta made by Lala Nicaragua.
- Successful coordination of registration process of nine properties located in San Juan del Sur in the name of Club Cabana S.A. which are valued at USD 450,000.00.
- Coordination of registry and cadastral search of property that belongs to Cala Azul Project, in the framework of preparation of due diligence to determine the feasibility of the transaction related to it.
- Admitted to practice as Attorney since 2013 and as Public Notary since 2015.
- Graduated in Law – Universidad Politécnica de Nicaragua (UPOLI-Rivas), 2012.